At AyiConnect, our goal is to create an environment where everyone has access to jobs or help regardless of culture, background, race, ethnicity, nationality, sexual orientation, religion, and gender identity.
When becoming part of our community, we have an expectation of everyone to adhere to the following standards.
- Be respectful and courteous to everyone. All users should conduct themselves in a professional manner, in-person or virtually. We do not tolerate discrimination of any form.
- Be punctual, communicative and responsive - if someone is unable to make the appointment, please notify the parties involved immediately. No show without communication is unacceptable and appropriate action will be taken.
- Establish clear expectations about responsibilities upfront, such as what to do, what not to do, number of participants, any other requirements.
- For Trust and Safety purposes, we do not permit the use of external links in job postings or any messages
- Follow to booking and payment agreements - if additional fees are required for a certain activity, please make sure negotiation is done upfront.
- Provide safe, clean environments for everyone
- Follow local, state, and federal laws
- Follow content policy
AyiConnect reserves the right to review and remove users should they violate our policies. If you have any additional questions or concerns, please contact us at email@example.com