At AyiConnect, our goal is to create an environment where everyone has access to jobs or help regardless of culture, background, race, ethnicity, nationality, sexual orientation, religion, and gender identity.
When becoming part of our community, we expect everyone to adhere to the following standards.
- Be respectful and courteous to everyone. All users should professionally conduct themselves, in-person or virtually. We do not tolerate discrimination of any form.
- Be punctual, communicative, and responsive - if someone cannot make the appointment, please notify the parties involved immediately. No show without communication is unacceptable and appropriate action will be taken.
- Establish clear expectations about responsibilities upfront, such as what to do, what not to do, number of participants, any other requirements.
- For Trust and Safety purposes, we do not permit the use of external links in job postings or any messages.
- Follow to booking and payment agreements - if additional fees are required for a certain activity, please make sure negotiation is done upfront.
- Provide safe, clean environments for everyone
- Follow local, state, and federal laws.
- Follow content policy
AyiConnect reserves the right to review and remove users should they violate our policies. If you have any additional questions or concerns, please contact us at [email protected]
AyiConnect is a platform to connect families with helpers who have a language specialty in addition to care. You can engage with them directly through self service or concierge service. The concierge 1:1 service can provide another option to ensure success matches for busy families who don't have time to search or need language assist. Schedule a free consultation here for our concierge service, or check us out on ayiconnection.com