At AyiConnect, our mission is to help families find the right type of caregivers. Our self-service allows families to spend time to find their own caregivers. Our Concierge service specializes in matching families with caregivers from their heritage and culture or in the preferred language.
Our expertise lies with sourcing Asian care or Hispanic care provides in the United States. The type of nannies and caregivers we have worked with include
- Asian nannies
- Asian postpartum nannies
- Mandarin speaking nannies that may understand traditional Chinese
- Cantonese speaking nannies
- Indonesian speaking nannies
- Tagalog speaking nannies
- Vietnamese speaking nannies
- Hindi speaking nannies
- Urdu speaking nannies
- Malaysian speaking nannies
- Asian senior caregivers
- Mandarin caregivers
- Cantonese caregivers
- Indonesian caregivers
- Tagalog caregivers
- Vietnamese caregivers
- Hindi caregivers
- Urdu caregivers
- Malaysian caregivers
- Asian house-keepers
- Asian cleaning service
- Spanish speaking nannies
- Spanish speaking senior caregivers
- Spanish speaking house-keepers
- Spanish speaking cleaning service
The child care and senior care providers we work with can work as a live-in, live-out, full-time and part-time position. Most of them we work with have lengthy experience in care services and have been in the US long-term. They also possess basic to sufficient English proficiency. They may or may not be able to speak English fluently.
Juggling demanding work schedules, family commitments, and personal aspirations can leave even the most organized individuals feeling overwhelmed. We understand it to the core as we are parents ourselves and have worked with thousands of families.
We offer two levels of Concierge Service to cater to your specific needs and budget:
- Lite Service: Our Lite Service provides you with a personalized list of qualified candidates from our extensive pool of caregivers. We carefully consider your requirements and preferences to identify potential helpers who align with your needs.
- Elite Service: Our Elite Service takes a hands-on approach, handling almost every aspect of the hiring process for you. We identify candidates, schedule interviews, coordinate background checks, and provide ongoing support throughout the hiring process.
For more details, please review our Concierge Service details.
Our Commitment to Equity and Respect
We full commit to promoting equity and respect in the caregiving industry. We believe that all helpers deserve fair compensation and equitable job opportunities, regardless of their background or ethnicity.
We are particularly focused on supporting Asian American and Pacific Islander (AAPI) caregivers. These caregivers are the backbones of the Asian American community through much hardship including enduring anti Asian hate. They often face culture or language difficulties with traditional placement agencies. Some Asian agencies may require them to pay a fee to receive a job.
We also encourage our families to treat their caregivers with respect and understanding, like a family member. We believe that open communication, collaboration, and flexibility are essential for building strong and lasting relationships between families and caregivers.
Our Beloved Families' Satisfaction
Our goal is to help you find the right caregiver for you family. We will match you with someone who is skilled, experienced, shares your values. and will create a positive and harmonious home environment.
We are proud of our satisfied customers, who are our best ambassadors.
Our Concierge Service makes finding the right caregiver easy and stress-free. Unlike traditional agencies, we charge a one-time fixed fee, not a percentage of the caregiver's salary. This makes our services more affordable and accessible.
We have helped many busy professionals and executives in various industries, and we can help you too!
Contact Us Today
We invite you to contact us today to learn more about our Concierge Service. We will discuss how we can help you find the perfect match for your family.
We commit to providing families with personalized support and guidance throughout the entire hiring process. We will ensure that you find the right caregiver to bring peace of mind and harmony to your household.
Articles related to Chinese-speaking nannies (Ayi, Baomu, yuesao):
- Everything you Should Know about Chinese Postpartum Confinement Nannies (Yuesao 月嫂)
- Essential Guide to Hiring a Chinese Nanny (Confinement Nanny YueSao)
- How to Manage Effective Communication with Chinese Nannies
- Working with Chinese Nannies in American Households
- Understand North v.s South Chinese food: Help You Discover Caregivers
- Chinese Dialects and Nannies: A Quick Guide for Parents
- How to conduct a background check on Chinese Nannies or Caregivers (Ayis)
- How can you define "legally authorized to work" in the US?